<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5811618?origin\x3dhttp://simply-mie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







starsailorlove!
faith hope love

all that i've got
name: vee,val, veee
gender: female tree

interests: reading, shopping, swimming, travel, lazing around, anything korean/japan/hongkong!

occupation: student, and not yet looking for a job









Monday, May 07, 2007
Poly's okay I guess. Im adapting to it slowly. Im missing my secondary school friends though. I miss my clique. I miss seeing familiar faces. My classmates are great, its just that im not very open with them hence, my emo state of mind right now. Its just like gb all over again in sec 1. I didnt really open up till sec 4, which by then ppl already labled me as quiet. Im such not a people person. RAH, im just feeling rather emo right now. Pardon me.