<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5811618?origin\x3dhttp://simply-mie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







starsailorlove!
faith hope love

all that i've got
name: vee,val, veee
gender: female tree

interests: reading, shopping, swimming, travel, lazing around, anything korean/japan/hongkong!

occupation: student, and not yet looking for a job









Monday, April 02, 2007
HELLO blogger!
I havent signed in in ages and its really nice to feel the familiarity of everything. Poly's starting soon and everything there will be totally new. im not excited about it but, enough about poly. anyway, i dont have much to blog about. Whenever i feel like updating my blog, my mind is empty. and whenever im about to sleep, the day's events just flows back into my head. i think i must be going senile. Like now. I cant seem to remember waht i did last week. And sometimes, im just pure lazy to update. okay, most times. I miss secondary school sometimes. I miss rushing down from class to the canteen every wed/thur to queue for the chicken rice. and the nasi brani on fridays. I miss the foodd. And i actually miss exercising. hahaa. PE! But thats only sometimes. okay, my mind's blank now. im signing out.