<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5811618?origin\x3dhttp://simply-mie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







starsailorlove!
faith hope love

all that i've got
name: vee,val, veee
gender: female tree

interests: reading, shopping, swimming, travel, lazing around, anything korean/japan/hongkong!

occupation: student, and not yet looking for a job









Monday, July 17, 2006
Friendship. That's what I've been thinking about these few days. I may have friends around me, sharing jokes and talking about stuffs- serious and non-serious.
I am their friend but are they MY friends? I have observed friends among many differerent cliques. Everyone seems really tight, so close taht they know and understand each other.
What about my group of friends? Why is it that I still feel lonely even though I have friends?
Friends suppport one another. My friends claim they know me, but how many actually really know how i feel? None.
I feel used by most of my friends. And worst, they do not even know they are using me. IGNORANCE KILLS. They dont know that they upset me, take today for instance. but ugh, no i dont wanna elaborate on today. They are completely ignorant of how i feel.
It may be retribution. Years ago in kindergarten, I had a friend named jeannie. She was a really nice girl. and what did i do most of the time? i raised my temper at her and was mean to her. But still, she remained my friend. When we entered primary school, we lost contact. I was really mean as a kid. For wahtever reason i cant remember, i slapped my younger cousin in the butt. she cried of course and complained to her mum. Her mum didnt believe her, even shielded me. But i was in the wrong. I did slapped her out of anger, not play. I had a bad temper as a kid.
Maybe i do deserved being treated like that.