<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5811618?origin\x3dhttp://simply-mie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







starsailorlove!
faith hope love

all that i've got
name: vee,val, veee
gender: female tree

interests: reading, shopping, swimming, travel, lazing around, anything korean/japan/hongkong!

occupation: student, and not yet looking for a job









Sunday, March 05, 2006
Im getting baptised next sunday, the 12 of march. And I am excited about it.
Im off to the geography field trip on the 11. One day before baptism. and the reason why im going on the field trip? Shopping. its an excuse to go out and play.
starting monday, i'll be having tuition from 7.30-9.30pm. as same for tuesday and wednesday.
poa tuition on a thursday and chinese on fridays. Every Week.
I used to only have 2 tuitions. which is math and chinese. look at the big difference now.
I am motivated to study after that 3-day workshop,but it's hard. I feel stressed looking at the pile of homework i have. I have never hated homework so much until I got into sec 4. And the reason why I hate it is because I dont know how to answer it.
:(