<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5811618?origin\x3dhttp://simply-mie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







starsailorlove!
faith hope love

all that i've got
name: vee,val, veee
gender: female tree

interests: reading, shopping, swimming, travel, lazing around, anything korean/japan/hongkong!

occupation: student, and not yet looking for a job









Thursday, February 16, 2006
I am so bored. I am so lazy to come online these few days. I am reluctant to go take a bath for fear of missing my favourite television programme. I am lazy to do my homework. I am loving hongkong drama serials-still. I am lazy to come online to blog. I am lazy to type entries.
I am Lazy.
But i cant afford to be lazy. My GCEs tell me that im supposed to work very very hard for this year. My parents to me to work hard. My school tells me to do my best in everthing.
But i am lazy to do anything yet. I am still not preparing anything, studying wahtsoever.
I am lazy.
Someone cure me please.